Sapphire at Valley View offers a special combination of housing, personalized care, and health care designed to respond to the individual needs of those who require help with the activities of daily living. Our staff is focused on keeping our residents as comfortable as possible, so they can relax and enjoy a fun, stress-free environment.
Welcome to Valley View – John Day Senior Living
Sapphire at Valley View offers Assisted Living and Memory Care and is John Day’s leading assisted living community. Here you will appreciate daily wellness and social activities, chef-prepared meals, and access to fun local events. Valley View offers compassionate care daily, and strives to provide the best in physical, emotional, and spiritual wellness for each individual.
Valley View supports the development of genuine bonds between residents and staff. This results in intimate knowledge and understanding of each resident’s needs. Our staff is highly skilled and continually trained on the most recent techniques in care, a main reason why so many families choose Valley View for their loved ones. Our residents enjoy magnificent views, three meals a day, assistance with ADLs (activities of daily living) and medication assistance. We are dedicated to not only serving our residents, but their families as well by providing everything they wish to make Sapphire at Valley View’s assisted living and memory care their new home.
SERVICES & AMENITIES
- 24-hour trained on-site staff
- On-staff registered nurse for direct and delegated care
- Daily activities, exercise programs, and social events
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Three home-style meals served daily with entreé options
- US Postal site in-house
- Beautiful mountain view property with walking paths
- Secure enclosed courtyard
- Emergency call systems in each room
- Whirlpool tub access
- Gardening with personal gardening boxes
- VIEW ALL